- Address Section Officer (Admin-1) Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations And Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers Up to 35000 PKR Up to 35000 Month
- Education Bachelor and Intermediate
- Newspaper Express
- Number of Posts 16+
- Experience 2 Years
- Age Limit 18 To 25 Years
- Job Status Government
M/O NHSR&C Islamabad Job Description
Hello Friends!! Recently We are here with new Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the posts of Stenotypist, UDC and Upper Division Clerk on a contract. Many of you belongs to this city who wants a jobs opportunity. This is a very good chance for you to get an Govt full time job in this city. On the day of interview you must have original documents along with C.V and Domicile of Your district.
More Jobs: GC Women University Sialkot Jobs 2023
Vacant are mentioned below So read all the posts from Govt of Punjab, Pakistan and select your desirable post and must apply before you are late. If you think that you are eligible more then one post then must apply all those post may be one post is waiting for you. Candidates from all over the province Islamabad, Punjab can apply for all of these posts. Both male and female are eligible for applying more then one post.
Ministry of National Health Services Regulations And Coordination Jobs 2023
If you are interested in applying for the Govt jobs in Islamabad and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates people send your complete application with documents to the address: P3FW+5CH local government and rural development complex،, G-5/2 G-5, Islamabad, Punjab
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The department will call you for test or interview.
- Must apply before the deadline otherwise you will be rejected
- After last date no application will be accepted
- last date for applying is 09 January 2023
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Category Government, Health Services, Medical
- Location Islamabad