- Address LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers Rs. 25,000/ To 150,000/ PKR Rs. 25,000/ To 150,000/ Month
- Education M.Phil, MS
- Newspaper Jang
- Number of Posts 50+
- Experience 2 Years
- Age Limit Up To 40 Years
- Job Status Government
|Ehsaas Program||8171 Web Portal|
PPSC New Jobs 2023
Hello Friends Recently PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission has announced many Vacancies for eligible male and female candidates having domicile in Punjab. These PPSC New Jobs 2023 has been announced by the Government of Pakistan by advertisement in a newspaper on 25 January 22023 and all the eligible and willing candidates can apply till 09 February 2023 online. These government jobs are announced on contract based on Various departments of Health and Education in Punjab. The job location will be anywhere in Punjab. Candidates having an education of Matsers or above can apply for these PPSC Jobs 2023 as soon as possible. Candidates must pay the challan fee for their desired post in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. After taking the review of the application PPSC will notify candidates for tests or interviews with their roll numbers.
Written or computer tests will be held by PPSC in any city of Punjab for different posts on different dates. If you are willing and have experience with any PPSC Posts announced then must apply before it’s too late. The PPSC Jobs advertisement NO 1/2023 is given below. Read all the job terms and conditions and policy if you want any job in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission.
Required Documents for PPSC Jobs
Candidates should take the following original documents at the time of the test and interview
- Educational/Academic Certificates
- Experience certificates
- Fresh Resume/CVs
- Fresh Passport Size Pictures
- Fitness Form
- Disability Form (Only For Disabled Persons)
- Character Certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card
PPSC Basic Facilities
- Annual Increment.
- Handsome Salary Package
- Free medical treatment.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade As per the service structure of the department.
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
Terms & Conditions
- No DA/TA will be given to any candidate
- Five Years Age relaxation will be given as Per Government Rule
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC needs fresh candidates.
- Applicants Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Candidates Must have Masters’s or above degree.
- All the male/female applicants Must be able to work on Full-Time job
- The last date for applying is 2023-02-09. After that date, no application will be accepted
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The department will shortlist the eligible candidates
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview
- Applicants must not be involved in any crime
- Disabled candidates must send disability certificates
- One Person can apply only one post
- After the deadline job portal will be closed
- The job location will be only Punjab Province
How To Apply
All interested candidates can apply online on the official website of PPSS. Click on the apply now button below at the end of this post. and follow these steps
- Register yourself on the PPSC website with the required detail
- Select a post in which you want to apply
- Fill out the application form with your correct information
- Download the challan form or pay it online
- Candidates can also apply by sending documents to the PPSC Address before the deadline with challan paid fee slip.