- Address UET, mardan, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Salary Offers Up to 35000 PKR Up to 35000 Month
- Education F.A/F.Sc, Masters, Graduation, Ph.D Degree
- Newspaper Dawn
- Number of Posts 20+
- Experience Relevant To Field
- Age Limit 21 To 35 Years
|Ehsaas Program||8171 Web Portal|
University Of Engineering and Technology Jobs Description
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan side in a government public sector department advertised the posts. For aspirants with Ph.D. degrees, this is a very good opportunity to get a job in Mardan Jobs 2022. Those who are interested in this job can apply online from the official website: https://www.uetmardan.edu.pk or send their CV. Send the application, 2 passport-size photocopies of education teacher/ diploma/ degree along with a computerized national identity card and domicile photocopy to the following address within 15 days of publication of the advertisement. Candidates with exceptional ability and skill may be given relaxation in terms of age limit and experience. Only preliminary selected candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/ interview.
How To Apply for Mardan Jobs 2022
- Interested people send your complete application with your resume and required documents to the address: UET Mardan.
- Only those qualifications, experiences and publications, etc. Will be considered, if a documentary proof is attached up to the last date of submission of application.
- Original documents along with CNIC and domicile must be produced at the time of the test/interview.
- Age relaxation will be considered in light of government rules.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate applications.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-12-05.
- No DA/TA will be given for attending the test/interview.
- The University reserves the right to cancel, postponed, increase, decrease or not fill any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
- The engagement will be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned in the letter of appointment.